Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is a good computer related to job begin with if you're looking into a career involving computers?

I'm going back to school next semester to study a computer related field, but I want to get started on my career now by putting something on my resume so when I graduate I can show that I'm serious about my career path. But I am having trouble finding a good computer related job right now. What is a good computer related job to begin with if you're looking into a career involving computers later on?What is a good computer related to job begin with if you're looking into a career involving computers?
Without having finished your education yet, your options are going to be limited. Tech support or maybe IT Help desk come to mind. You may even try small computer stores if they might have repair jobs, or if worst comes to worst a job selling computers

No comments:

Post a Comment