Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is iobot Advanced SystemCare Free. A good program to use on my computer. If not dose anyone know of any better?

I had 360amigo System Speedup. On my computer and it did work. My computer was faster and it did clean out alot of junk from it. That was no use to me. It cleaned more stuff off my computer than programs like CCleaner and comodo system cleaner dose.

But iobot seems to have a bad name at the moment so i was wondering if anyone uses it or has used it. And what they thought of it. Or if they know of any better programs to use??Is iobot Advanced SystemCare Free. A good program to use on my computer. If not dose anyone know of any better?
That program ROCKS. It's really good. Especially if you get Premium version. There's ways of getting it. Some legal some not. It cleans your computer. Makes it REALLY fast. Try Game Booster, it also speeds it up. With that combination, install CCleaner, it also does some useful stuff. Clean your computer every week or so.Is iobot Advanced SystemCare Free. A good program to use on my computer. If not dose anyone know of any better?
Avg pc tuneup is free for 24 hours or something. It worked fairly well with my pc.
  • dragon age 2 for xbox
  • huhot
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment