Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do i stop my computer from going to standby when running a virus scan?

I have windows xp. I am know there is way to keep your computer running. How can i make it so that my computer will not hibernate/standby while i am doing a virus scan?



I have to restart each time and it bugs me to have to work on the computer while doing it because it slows it down.



What settings do i go into to keep my computer from going to standby while doing a scan?How do i stop my computer from going to standby when running a virus scan?
Righ click on an empty space on your computer screen and select properties. Then click on screen saver, then select NONE where it says screen saver

Then click ok.



Next. Go to start, control Panel, and click on power options. Select everything to ( NEVER) and click OK%26gt;



You have a great day.
  • nada guides
  • email postal service
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment