Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best computer virus remover?

What is the best computer virus remover?

My computer is slow as hell and freezes on me. Most of the time, I have to restart my computer. I think I may have a virus on my computer. What is the best software to remove the viruses of my computer?What is the best computer virus remover?
antivirus tips and antivirus download:

http://best-antivirus-computer.cn
Avira is the best Anit virus



http://www.techmagnate.com

Report Abuse

What is the best computer virus remover?
Norton 360

Report Abuse


NORTON, THE FREE ANTIVIRUS ONLY GIVES SO MUCH PROTECTION. THERES STILL A CHANCE OF CATCHING A BAD VIRUS!



http://www.norton-security-store.com/norton-us/internet-security-us.html?mv1=aUS036%26amp;gclid=CIDZt8HSvKECFQwWswodfAOg_Q

Report Abuse

What is the best computer virus remover?
I work for an IT company that specializes in making sure our clients dont have virus issues and are always running at peak performance. As an IT company we get the chance to purchase and test the best. We use and recommend both Trend Micro and Malwarebytes. http://bit.ly/9asUs7

Report Abuse


First off - never install an unknown 'virus remover' from a site in China! There are three free virus removers that are clean of malware: Spybot, Superantispyware and Malware Bytes. Ultimately, you may have to pay. McAfee Virus Removal Service is great. www.mcafee.com/virusremoval.

Good luck!

Report Abuse


Everyone has a different favorite. I prefer Microsoft Security Essentials. It's small, free, and does a pretty good job. Other people like AVG, Avira, Kapersky, and the list is too long to write.



Try AVG Free or MSE since they are free and see how they work for you.
There's really no sure way to delete a virus completely. I'm sure people will give you links to all kinds of things but honestly, viruses especially sophisticated ones will multiply and copy themselves to all directories. You're better off just re-installing Windows.
I think avira is the best for this...

www.techmagnate.com
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • games xbox live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment