Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What happened to my computer?! Please help!?

I used a chrome proxy server application to watch BBC news on the internet (since it's blocked in America), then it just completely messed up my computer.



I can't open tabs and go to websites, when I do, a notice from BBC comes up telling me there was an error.



I disabled and uninstalled the application but it's still happening. I think it messed up my computer big time.



Please help, I'm on a different computer now, since mine won't open any pages! I really need it fixed. :(What happened to my computer?! Please help!?
reset the computer maybe?What happened to my computer?! Please help!?
Trying doing a "system Restore" at an earlier time, it might help



Start %26gt; Program %26gt; Accessories %26gt; System tools %26gt; System Restore

No comments:

Post a Comment