Saturday, March 10, 2012

Which computer is best for home recording?

I am talking very, very basic stuff here. I change the sound preferences to line in and plug in an amp cable, then record with windows sound recorder. Still, what type of computer would be best for this? I'm thinking of various sound cards, handling capacity, which computers won't be overloaded or damaged by having an 80 - 100 watt amp wired into them... things like that.Which computer is best for home recording?
I'm not sure what you are asking - a desk top vs. a lap top? A brand name? I suggest you be more specific in your question and post it in the COMPUTER forum.Which computer is best for home recording?
"I'm thinking of various sound cards, handling capacity, which computers won't be overloaded or damaged by having an 80 - 100 watt amp wired into them... things like that."



There ya go.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment