Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What computer should I buy to run an Adobe CS4 Suite at full speed?

Hello everyone,



I am looking to buy a new computer to run an Adobe CS4 Suite. Let just say the Master Suite. I'm mostly going to be running Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop. I want a computer that is going to completely dominate without any problems whatsoever. Price is not an issue, I want to do this right.



I want the computer to run as many applications I need at the same time flawlessly without slowing down or crashing. Any ideas?What computer should I buy to run an Adobe CS4 Suite at full speed?
You can go to a store and ask a sale man these kind of questions and I am sure he will tell you the best way to go in finding a computer.What computer should I buy to run an Adobe CS4 Suite at full speed?
As a web designer myself I asked myself the same question a few months ago,

First, your laptop needs a video card, the photoshop CS4 has is optimized for an Nvidia or ATI (especially nvidia )look for a CUDA video card (CUDA a feature added to some new laptop video cards that accelerates your image and/or video editing applications)

Second, if money isn't a problem buy a DDR3 memory is much faster than DDR3(with at least 4gb of course)

About CPU buy no less than a Duo Core or AMD X2 if you can find an i7 or an AMD X4......and price is no object....much better

About all other components..... these are the only three really important for adobeWhat computer should I buy to run an Adobe CS4 Suite at full speed?
You should state how much money you can afford. People can then assist you better with what type of laptop or desktop you may need.
http://search.beltal.com/buy.do?id=1363%26amp;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment