Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the most the most useless bachelor's Degree?

I'm working on my Computer Science Degree and someone told me that communications was useless and didn't land him a job. I think it's Religion/Religious Studies. I don't see any job that requires that degree unless you want to be a pastor/priest. Also you need a Masters in Psychology to be a Social Worker or Therapist.What is the most the most useless bachelor's Degree?
An art degree
African-American/LGBT/Women StudiesWhat is the most the most useless bachelor's Degree?
Music degree.
computer science should be good. if I could do trigonometry I'd major in it



a useless bachelor's degree is art/graphic design, psychologyWhat is the most the most useless bachelor's Degree?
A degree in music.
Psychology. I think it's the lowest paying major too.

No comments:

Post a Comment