Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is a cool name for a gaming computer?

It may sound silly but I am trying to name my first computer. I want it to be something cool. Some things you may want to know: I like using greek letters to substitute numbers i.e. this is my first computer so maybe "alpha" something, It is a gaming computer, it is a heavily modified Lenovo IdeaCenter (modded for gaming i.e. new cpu, gpu) I thought it may be kinda cool to incorporate some of the origional name into the new name i.e. keeping the Center part if IdeaCenter and replacing the "Idea" part with something cooler. Thanks for the help and suggestions!!!What is a cool name for a gaming computer?
DOVAKIIN!!What is a cool name for a gaming computer?
There is nothing cool about naming your gaming computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment