Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best router for a computer with a better router is your speed faster can anyone tell me?

All routers today are faster than your ISP, both wired and wireless. Get one that fits your budget and needs.What is the best router for a computer with a better router is your speed faster can anyone tell me?
Best is a matter of opinion, amount of money you want to spend, and features you are looking for. I personally prefer Linksys over Net gear (2 of the most popular routers).

Speed wise, if you're playing complex games or need quick internet transfers, you can pay more for more (transfer) speed. But, the best way to get the highest speed is to hardwire to the router instead of using wireless. (Most routers these days have both wired and wireless connections).What is the best router for a computer with a better router is your speed faster can anyone tell me?
A wireless N router is the latest in the 801.11 protocol. You can get a good one for home use at walmart. You may not always get the fast speed that you want because of many factors. Hope this helps.What is the best router for a computer with a better router is your speed faster can anyone tell me?
I recently bought a router for my xbox 360. I bought the netgear n600 for 80 dollars. My computer is in my upstairs and xbox is in my downstairs. I get awesome range! Buy the netgear n600!

No comments:

Post a Comment