Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm going to go to med school and get a major in Computer Engineering, what are some lucrative jobs available?

I am going to WashU and majoring in computer sciences while being a pre-med student. I really want to utilize what I am majoring in the medical field. However, the lifestyle I want to have when I am older requires a high amount of pay. Are there any jobs that exist now that would fulfill these requirements?I'm going to go to med school and get a major in Computer Engineering, what are some lucrative jobs available?
Medical imagery is a very hot field. We need someone to come up with a less painful mammogram.I'm going to go to med school and get a major in Computer Engineering, what are some lucrative jobs available?
passion is definitely the missing link when it ccomes to something that you want to and have to do

No comments:

Post a Comment