Saturday, February 25, 2012

COMPUTER EXPERTS! What is a good text document translation program?

Recently, I have reason to believe someone I know added spyware to my computer. I have documents on my computer that I've never seen before that had been added to my Public Documents folder for others to view. From further investigation the language seems to be a cross from Haitian,French,Arabic, and other languages. I have used translators and only can decipher a few words.Which show a list of executions used by the hacker. Is there a program out there that is able to change a whole document to English by automatically detecting the language? I believe the hacker was somewhat experienced and changed the English Executions/Documents to multiple languages to prevent me from deciphering the documents. Since then I have gotten rid of the spyarsenal.aimlogger, and other tracking cookies he used to follow the websites i've visited by acting as if he owned a website. Please help.COMPUTER EXPERTS! What is a good text document translation program?
Just just Google Translate http://translate.google.com/ and run a virus scan you should be ok.



Good Luck

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment