Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is a good computer for me?

I'm looking for a computer for mostly entertainment purposes. Music listening, video playback, and possibly music creating. I want it to be efficient and fast for internet browsing. I hate my current computer, it lags a lot. I would like for it to be relatively inexpensive.What is a good computer for me?
if you want something good for under $1000 then get an HP with intel parts. If you want the best computer out to date then get an apple macbook pro but its like $1500.What is a good computer for me?
For what you are looking to do with your computer, I would reccomend getting a computer with these specs:

8 Gb ram +

HD 1920 by 1080 screen. (probably 15

Hard drive size does not matter too much, but SSD's (solid slate drives) are very expensive.

500 MB Dedicated graphics card

i5 or more, an i3 would perform well.

Also look to see that it has 4 cores, "quad cores", not 4 hyper threads, but 4 physical cores. It's way faster then a dual core or single core computer.



As for reccomendations... look for sales at nearby stores, go online for coupons and stuff so you can see if you can get a decent laptop computer cheaply. If you're willing to spend more money, choose an hp envy (with beats audio, 2011 versions, I'd also reccomend the 15" version), or a mac book pro ( preferably a 15" version since those are the cheapest 4 core ones)
  • ameren missouri
  • medical city dallas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment